Saturday 6 December 2008

Application Performance Freak - My first post ever...

Hi, This is my first blog post. I have been in IT for around 5 years now and working on SQL Server and ASP.Net C#. I am quite a performance freak, so i always try to use the best possible solution available, which can enhances my application performance. It helps me to be a bit different from my colleagues and make sure that my users should not be bothered about applications performance.

Google can be said as a best friend to any IT guy. You have hell lot of things available on net, people are here to help, give you suggestions share their experience and all of these are quite useful to understand and implement in your projects and other works, and google helps us to find all this...that's cool innit.

My main objective behind this blog is post tips, tricks, case studies or any thing else that helps me or that might be helpful to other to implement it.

My source of information will be my learning's, useful articles, different blog post or website which can help us in any way to improve our overall applications performance.

If you think you know any source of info that can help us do let me know.

Thanks,
Nimish Tandon.

No comments:

Post a Comment